The Los Osos Community Services District Utilities Advisory Committee will be meeting on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 5:30PM. Please see below to get a copy of the Agenda and Staff Reports for this meeting.
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20, and State and County Shelter at Home orders, Committee Members, staff and public may participate in this meeting via teleconference and/or electronically. The LOCSD Boardroom will NOT be open for accessing the meeting.
For quick access, go to https://us04web.zoom.us/j/114611628
(This link will help connect both your browser and telephone to the call)
OR dial 1 (929) 205-6099 or 1 (301) 715-8592 and enter 114 611 628
All persons desiring to speak during any Public Comment can submit a comment by:
· Through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on 05/19/2021
· Through the district website www.lososososcsd.org/contact-us by 12:00pm on 05/19/2021
· Through teleconference by phone at (929) 205-6099 or (301) 715-8592 and enter 114 611 628
· Through mail by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the Committee meeting sent to LOCSD
· Through teleconference meeting at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/114611628