The Los Osos Community Services District Emergency Services Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5:30PM. Please see below to get a copy of the Agenda and Staff Reports for this meeting.
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20, and State and County Shelter at Home orders, Committee Members, staff and public may participate in this meeting via teleconference and/or electronically. The LOCSD Boardroom will NOT be open for accessing the meeting.
For quick access, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85196670841
(This link will help connect both your browser and telephone to the call)
OR dial 1 (929) 205-6099 or 1 (301) 715-8592 and enter 851 9667 0841
All persons desiring to speak during any Public Comment can submit a comment by:
· Through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on 05/20/2021
· Through the district website www.lososososcsd.org/contact-us by 12:00pm on 05/20/2021
· Through teleconference by phone at (929) 205-6099 or (301) 715-8592 and enter 851 9667 0841
· Through mail by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the Committee meeting sent to LOCSD
· Through teleconference meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85196670841