The County of San Luis Obispo and San Luis Obispo Council of Governments (SLOCOG) has created and interactive website for the Los Osos Valley Road Corridor Concept Plan. Please click the link below to be taken to the website where public comment can be made on the Interactive Map for the Concept Plan and see the Corridor survey.
The Los Osos Valley Road Corridor has been the subject of multiple planning efforts over the years. The purpose of this effort is to consolidate all of the planning and engineering into one comprehensive document. This exercise also allows for the opportunity of refining these planning policies and design efforts with further specificity and accuracy.
The Los Osos Valley Road Corridor Concept Plan will consolidate and refine the improvements identified under the following plans and studies:
- 2020 Los Osos Community Plan
- 2021 Los Osos Circulation Study
- 2019 Froom Ranch Specific Plan Transportation Impact Study
- 2016 San Luis Obispo County Bikeways Plan
The Los Osos Valley Road Corridor Concept Plan will remain as a conceptual design tool to facilitate corridor improvements in preparation of capital project delivery. The County will serve as the Lead Agency, in cooperation with SLOCOG, on implementation of this plan.
Ways to Get Involved
Throughout the entire process of developing the Los Osos Valley Road Corridor Concept Plan, there are various ways to get involved with this project, including:
- Leave location-specific comments on the interactive project map
- Participate in the online survey
- Attend the public workshop
- Attend a Board of Supervisors meeting
- Contact the County Department of Public Works
Contact the County to provide any additional feedback at:
Address 976 Osos St, Room 207, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401