- UPCOMING MEETINGS AND EVENTS:
01/18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - District Offices Closed
01/26 - Basin Management Committee Meeting (6pm @ SBCC)
01/28 - LOCAC Meeting (7pm @ South Bay Community Center)
- Applications are being accepted for 2016 Advisory Committee Members and Alternate Member positions on the Emergency Services Advisory Committee, Finance Advisory Committee, and Utilities Advisory Committee. Applications are due by 5pm on Thursday, January 28, 2016
Click here for Water Conservation Rebates from the State
- LOCSD Financial Plan and Water Rate Study (Adopted 2/5/2015)
- Basin Groundwater Management Plan Update
- Public Review Draft of the Los Osos Community Plan
- DRAFT Technicial Memo - Recycled Water Discharges to Los Osos Creek
- Water Shortage Contingency Plan (5/7/2015)
Lobby Hours are between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Water Payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be credited the next business day.
A 24-hour drop box is available at the District Office
OFFICES: 2122 9th Street, Suite 102, Los Osos, California 93402
- California Drought Map - Click on this link
PERMITTING/PLANNING/BUILDING IN LOS OSOS:
Los Osos is an unincorporated area of San Luis Obispo County. The Los Osos Community Services District (LOCSD) is a Special District under the State of California and is responsible for Water (Baywood Park area), Fire Protection and Emergency Medical Services,some Drainage, Community septic systems (Bayridge Estates and Vista de Oro Subdivisions), limited parks and recreation, and street lighting.
San Luis Obispo County has land use authority, road service, and drainage services throughout the community of Los Osos. All building, planning, and permitting in the community of Los Osos is under the jurisdiction of San Luis Obispo County.
New permitting/planning projects in Los Osos are reviewed by the Los Osos Community Advisory Council (LOCAC) which makes recommendation to the San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors.