- Upcoming District Meetings:
8/04/14 - Finance Advisory Committee Meeting (5:30pm - Station 15/South Bay)
8/07/14 - LOCSD Board of Directors Meeting (6pm Closed/7pm Open Session-SBCC)
- 7/21/14 - Baywood Park Farmers Market - District Personnel will be handing out free water conservation fixtures and providing water conservation information
- Station 15-South Bay Reserve Firefighters Wanted
- CAL FIRE ISSUES COUNTY-WIDE BURN BAN BEGINNING JULY 1, 2014
- Water Payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be credited the next business day. A 24-hour drop box is available at the District Office
On April 25, 2014 Governor Brown issued an Executive Order to Redouble State Drought Actions. In this order he states, "I call on every city, every community, every Californian to conserve water in every way possible."
- California Drought Map - Click on this link
Click on this link for more drought information from across our nation.